Now that I have introduced you to Jim Rohn in the previous article , in case you didn’t know it before, I want to share to you the list of 20 books that everyone should read which Jim Rohn listed in his book “12 Pillars of Success”.
- The Bible
- How to Read a Book by Mortimer Adler
- My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- Seeds of Greatness by Denis Waitley
- Seasons of life by Jim Rohn
- The Pursuit of God by Acden W. Tozer
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peal
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- Secrets of Success: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Acres of Diamonds by Russel Conwell
- See You at the Top by Zig Ziglar
- Seven Habits of Highly Successful People by Stephen R. Covey
- Lessons in History by William James Durant
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- The Story of Philosophy by William James Durant
Want to know where to start? Jim Rohn recommends to start with “The Magic of Thinking Big”.
You can order them here : http://www.bookdepository.com/ .
What is your list? Did you read any of this books? Share with us your thoughts.